Gavinburn Place, Old Kilpatrick G60 5JPWest Dunbartonshire
- Extremely Rare Three Bedroom Extended Semi Detached Villa
- Lounge with Feature Fireplace
- Fabulous Open Plan Dining Kitchen with Patio Doors to Garden
- Stunning Sitting Room/ Dining Room with Feature Wood Burner
- Downstairs bathroom with W.C, Sink & Bath
- Three Excellent Bedrooms with Master En Suite
- Well Tended Front & Rear Gardens Designed for Ease of Maintenance
- Large Driveway to Front with Additional Drive to Side leading to Detached Garage with Light and Powe
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
Extremely rare Extended Three Bedroom Semi Detached Villa situated in a popular street in sought after village address.
The accommodation offers a generously proportioned and flexible layout which comprises entrance hall with stairs leading to the first floor landing, lounge with feature fireplace and under stair cupboard, leading on to fabulous dining kitchen which must be considered a main feature with patio doors onto garden grounds. The kitchen has ample floor and wall mounted units, gas hob, and extractor, inbuilt double oven, Centre island with sink and space and plumbing for other appliances. The kitchen area is open plan to a stunning sitting/ dining room with feature wood burner. The downstairs bathroom offers WC/sink and bath. The upper landing gives access to three bedrooms, the master with en-suite shower room with in built storage.
The property has Gas central heating, double glazing and well-tended, front and rear gardens which are designed for ease of maintenance in mind, rear garden enclosed by timber fencing. The property has large driveway to front with additional drive to side leading to detached garage with power and lighting.
Interested in Gavinburn Place